Review: Ranger EX from VolantexRC
- Big space, durable UNIBODY design
- Special airfoil design for carrying big weight
- Compatible with most kind of camera mounting
- Capability to carry Camera Gimbal
- Quick, easy to assembly, no glow required
- Light weight and durable EPO wing construction
The hinge mounting method is really durable
I like the design a lot. Looks like a semi(profesionell or even military) UAV.
The servos are not in the middle of the control surfaces which, due to the low torsional stiffness of EPO results in uneven trows.
Damage on the Rudder out the box
Scratches and fingerprinmts on the canopy out of box
A super soft crappy out of the box
There was not enough screws to get the landing working. BTW: Screws as shims are not the best solution for a landing
The Release of the htch isnt working properly.
Not enough screws for the tail assembly
Rudder and Elevator were torned off out the box
The landing gear is too far back and therefore often causes a Nosedive
the tires are way too small